Styling a coffee table can surprisingly be a challenge! After posting a photo on instagram I was asked what top essentials I use when I am decorating a coffee table. When styling a coffee table incorporate the following elements:
1. Ambiance - this can be accomplished easily by incorporating a candle
2. A natural element - give the table a pop of natural color with a floral arrangement or something green
3. A few decorative accents in various sizes and one really unique accent
4. Books and light reading - books not only give a guest something to read, but they are great ways to add height to the table. Try stacking a few books and placing a decorative accent on top.
5. A tray to organize a collection of decorative accents. Group the accents on the tray in odd numbered clusters