COMMERCIAL + TENANT FURNISHING PACKAGE
A turn key approach to transforming your business space
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
Your brand says a lot about you, and one of the first impressions your customers make is based on what they see and feel when they walk into your office space. Give them an elevated customer experience that is 'on brand' by transform your business space. All you have to do is provide us with a little information, and sit back and relax while we do the rest.
With this full service interior design option, we will handle all the procurement of approved furnishings, window treatments, shopping for accessories, implementation of our design plan and set up/installation of furnishings and accessories. You'll be ready for business in no time!
We will present the design plan and budget to you in person or you will be provided with a virtual video where we go over all the design details in the PDF. Whatever works best for your lifestyle!
PDF document outlining the design concept and plan
Itemized budget for you to approve
After we have gathered all the necessary information, we get busy designing a customized plan for your space Including:
Furniture floor plan for space
3D Renderings of concept
Curated selection of furnishings and selections
Budget of selections and furnishings made
PROCURE + INSTALL
Upon approval of design and payment of goods approved for purchase, we submit all orders and track them as they ship.
We ship all goods to our receiving warehouse where shipments are received, inspected for damages and stored until install day.
SEE THE PROCESS:
PHASE I- THE CONCEPT:
SMALL SPACES - $1,575
Includes individual office spaces or rooms up to 64 Square Feet
MEDIUM SPACES - $2,250
Includes areas such as conference rooms and offices up to 100 Square Feet
LARGE SPACES - $2,999
Includes large office rooms or entire offices spaces. Starting at price includes up to $2,999 and goes up depending on size and scale of project.
PHASE II- PROCUREMENT + IMPLEMENTATION:
$150 PER HOUR
Phase II involves the purchasing, procurement + management of goods purchased and shipped to our warehouse. On average this takes about 8-10 hours. This phase also involves any 'prep' work, such as room painting, floor installations, etc. to prepare the room for install day.
PHASE III - INSTALL DAY
APPROX: $600 - $1,200 + INSTALL CREW FEE
Phase III involves a full day of product + furnishing installation and placement by The Modern Hive and installation crew.
Install Day is billed per hour to the client. For a half day installation, anticipate about $600, for a full day installation anticipate about $1,200 plus install crew fees.
How long will the whole process take?
- Once your project has been scheduled on our calendar, we have completed the consultation and any client homework has been provided, the conceptual design will take up to 30 days to complete.
- Upon approval of the concept and budget, and payment for goods to be purchased is received, we will submit all orders within one week.
- Shipping for in stock items can take up to 4 weeks. Shipping for custom items, such as upholstery, can take anywhere from 5 - 10 weeks. Custom draperies can take up to 5 weeks.
- In the intermediate, we may schedule any light installs, such as painting or wallpapering so that the room is fully prepped for an install day.
- Once all your goods are in, we will schedule an install day within 15 days.
What if I don't like something in the design?